Tuesday, October 5, 2010

why I keep two blogs

My personal favourite blog is the one I keep on wordpress (http://hollatainment.wordpress.com). I love it because I do my fun stuff there. Blogging about Trotros, Ghana, my locality and some more trotro.
I actually hope people will read that blog. I hope I don't have to resort to SEO to get people reading but then again it will be pointless because I know very few people in Ghana read blogs. I can't imagine not reading blogs. Yes, I am curious...and yes, I love to read satiric lines but also I want to learn new things in a personalized way and that is why I go to blogs and search for them and read them and for most part smile to myself and occasionally post a comment.
And it is nice to read other people's comments. Active and engaged minds.

This blog here is a blog-mentary. I will definitely need it later on in life just to remind me about myself, jog my memory about this time in my life. And for some reason I don't care if people read it or not, comment or not.

I got to go back to finish off the Rates, Counting and Probabilities, then Verbal here I come!!

1 comment: