Sunday, October 10, 2010

No GMAT in Ghana? Not again SiliconPro

I just got an SOS call from a friend that he couldn’t find a test centre in Ghana to take the GMAT. I thought that was odd, because a few weeks back another friend took the GMAT at SiliconPro (the only test centre in Ghana for many years).

I only hoped it wasn’t true.

Same thing happened last year:

- I met a lady at a Columbia MBA session in Accra whose scheduled test date had been canceled because SiliconPro had shut down for renovation.

- I know a couple of people who took the GRE in place of the GMAT (because some b-schools had started accepting the both GRE and the GMAT)

- There were a few of us who visited neighbouring countries to take the test. I took mine in Nigeria. It is very stressful testing in another country.

So I checked up the GMAT registration site hoping my friend was wrong, only to find out that Ghana has no test centre for the GMAT.

I’m really wondering what excuse Silicon Pro has this time around.

I hope it is just a routine server update/maintenance issue. (SiliconPro website says it is under maintenance)

Watch this space for updates!!

8 comments:

  1. Good post.more informative stuff about MBA without GMAT to be discus

    ReplyDelete

  2. Nice post the TOEFL or GRE Test Prep and Mastery the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) further his education beyond the undergraduate students But the organisation may be acting proactively in the face of repeated attacks of educational institutions
    Hadoop Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best article for your sites and geat things for the my sites. I have in quite some time.Nicely written and great information.Thanks for sharing the airticles.

    Solar Rooftop
    Solar Water Heater
    Solar Panel
    Solar Module
    Energy Efficient
    BLDC Fan
    Solar Power
    Power Plant
    Solar Training
    Solar Pump

    ReplyDelete

  4. NICE for giving a chance to share ideas for your comuty i really thanks for that great post.
    Still Hunting Method
    Hunting psych tips Survival Tips Travel Touring Tips

    ReplyDelete

  5. Thank you for such a sweet tutorial - all this time later, I've found it and love the end result. I appreciate the time you spent sharing your skills.

    travel trekking tips
    see the link Tent Camping 101 Exploring Smithriver

    ReplyDelete

  6. Thank you for such a sweet tutorial - all this time later, I've found it and love the end result. I appreciate the time you spent sharing your skills.
    Best Wood Burning Backpacking Stove Best Ground Blind Chair Best Ice Fishng Gloves

    ReplyDelete